Global Electric Bike Industry to reach USD $$ billion by 2025. Global Electric Bike Industry valued approximately USD $$ billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than %% over the forecast period 2019-2025. The Electric Bike Industry is continuously growing in the global scenario at a significant pace. An e-bike, commonly known as an electric bicycle, is a bike that has an electric motor aligned to the pedals of the bicycle, which supplies the differential force required for the forward movement of the bicycle. Earlier, e-bikes were bulky because of the use of lead-acid batteries; however, with the use of nickel-metal hydride, nickel-cadmium cell, or lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries in newer models, the weight of e-bikes has reduced significantly. Increasing concern regarding health & environment among consumers, rising government support and reduced cost lithium-ion batteries are the substantial driving factors of the industry across the globe. Moreover, improving bicycle infrastructure and battery technology and changing consumer buying behavior are some factors likely to create lucrative opportunities in the industry over the upcoming years. Electric Bike offers various benefits such as it is more comfortable & economical, it is easier to use, it also improves blood sugar control, it also improves aerobic fitness and so on. These benefits are also boosting the demand of Electric Bike across the world. However, high cost associated with an e-bike, limited number of charging stations for e-bikes and imposed a ban on use of e-bikes in some regions are the restraining factors of the Industry during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ http://researchreportsinc.com/report-sample/110010
The regional analysis of Global Electric Bike Industry is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the leading/significant region across the world in terms of Industry share due to increasing adoption of electric bike and increasing R&D investments in the region. Further, Europe is estimated to grow at stable rate in the global Electric Bike Industry over the upcoming years. Also, North America anticipated to exhibit higher growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2019-2025 owing to growing adoption of e-bikes for fitness and daily activities among people in the region.
The major Industry player included in this report are:
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Accell Group N.V.
• Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
• Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd.
• Panasonic Corp
• Bionx International Corporation
• Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• Prodeco Technologies LLC
The objective of the study is to define Industry sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the Industry. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro Industrys for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players.
Click For Assured Discount Of 20% @ http://researchreportsinc.com/check-discount/110010
Throttle On Demand
Moped or Motorcycle
By Battery Type:
Lithium Iron Phosphate
Nickel Metal Hydride
By Conversion Kits Type:
Also divide the market by region: Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey & others.
Purchase This Informative Report Now @ http://researchreportsinc.com/checkout/110010
Reasons To Buy This Research Report:
* Estimates 2019-2025 Industry development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Industry dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Industry in the years to come
* Industry segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Industry.
* Industry value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the Industry share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Industry players
* Analysts support for one year, plus data support in Excel format.