Global Ophthalmology PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Industry to reach USD 213.1 million by 2025.Global Ophthalmology PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Industry valued approximately USD 97.3 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 9.1% over the forecast period 2019-2025. Rising aging population, increasing patients of eye diseases, growing adoption of teleophthalmology and lack of ophthalmologists are the major factors which are driving the growth in the Global Ophthalmology PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Industry. However, implementation of PACS is expensive, any fault in the system can result in images lost, extra training is required to work on PACS and these drawbacks hinder the growth of the Global Ophthalmology PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Industry. The Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) refers to a computer system that captures, stores and displays medical images. These electronic images and reports are transmitted digitally. It reduces storage cost and provides convenient access to images from multiple systems. Integrated PACS has several benefits such as ease of establishment and use, reliability, data security and cost-effectiveness. The PACS provides; better manipulation and analysis of an image, efficient data management and transport images if necessary via portable media which saves the time of technical and clinical staff, saves printing costs and reduces waiting time for patients. These benefits are main reasons for adoption of PACS and thus driving the growth in Ophthalmology PACS Industry.
Download Sample PDF Of This Research Report at http://researchreportsinc.com/report-sample/109486
The regional analysis of Global Ophthalmology PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Industry is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading/significant region across the world in terms of Industry share. Whereas, owing to the countries such as China, Japan, and India, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to exhibit higher growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The objective of the study is to define Industry sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the Industry. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro Industry’s for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
IBM Corporation (Merge Healthcare)
Canon Usa, Inc.
For Assured Discount Of 20%, Click at http://researchreportsinc.com/check-discount/109486
By Delivery Model:
§ On-Premise Model
§ Web/Cloud-Based Models
§ Integrated PACS
§ Standalone PACS
By End Use:
§ Specialty Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCS)
Also divide the market by region: Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey & others.
Purchase This Market Study Report at http://researchreportsinc.com/checkout/109486
Reasons To Buy This Research Report:
* Estimates 2019-2025 Industry development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Industry dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Industry in the years to come
* Industry segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Industry.
* Industry value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the Industry share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Industry players
* Analysts support for one year, plus data support in Excel format.