According to the market study of Cancer Diagnostics Market report, new highs are possible in the market for the year 2019-2026. The Global Cancer Diagnostics Market report takes into account all the company profiles of the major players and brands. This market report makes available precise study of the Cancer industry which describes what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are. The report also showcases important product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers and research in the Diagnostics industry by the key players of the market. In the Cancer Diagnostics Market report, the market drivers and restraints have been explained aptly using SWOT analysis.
Cancer diagnostics market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 143.89 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 244.28 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.84% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to innovations and advancements in technological offerings by the major manufacturers(Current Year Updated Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cancer-diagnostics-market
Cancer diagnostics is the process of detecting various biomarkers, proteins and certain symptoms that result in the detection of presence of cancerous tumor in the patients. The detection of certain biomarkers and proteins that are prevalent in cancer disorders thereby result in the diagnosis process. The process of detecting cancer includes usage of certain technology and devices specifically used in its diagnosis.
By considering definite base year and historic year, calculations in the Cancer Diagnostics Market report have been carried out which interprets the market performance by providing information about what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. Few of the chief insights of the Cancer Diagnostics Market report include; distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints, major market players involved like Cancer industry, detailed analysis of the market segmentation and competitive analysis. The facts and figures described in this Cancer Diagnostics Market market report aids Diagnostics industry in taking sound decisions and planning advertising and sales strategy more successfully.
- Significant contribution and investments undertaken by various organizations; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing levels of geriatric population along with the growth in prevalence of cancer; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- High cost of diagnostics procedure for cancers available in the market is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Presence of strict regulations and standards for the approval and commercialization of cancer diagnostic products & services; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. announced the launch of “Ventana PD-L1 (SP142) Assay” testing for tumor tissue testing in patients with triple negative subtype of breast cancer. The test recently approved by the FDA for patients who might respond to “TECENTRIQ”, an immune checkpoint inhibitor in combination with chemotherapy.
- In December 2018, QIAGEN and NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. announced that they had collaborated for the development and commercialization of diagnostic systems for cancer treatments. The agreement gives for the provision of QIAGEN companion diagnostics for the usage in clinical trials approval of oncology treatments until they are approved by the U.S. FDA.
- In October 2018, Telerad Tech announced the launch of a new AI-based breast cancer detection system, “MammoAssist” for the detection of early stage cancer. The system analyses the mammogram results and images and detects the characteristics highlighted in breast cancers.
- In August 2018, BioGenex announced the launch of five new antibodies for usage in cancer immunohistochemistry (IHC). The company’s IHC solution is capable of offering the widest portfolio inclusive of around 400 antibodies, reagents, consumables and ancillaries.
Key Market Competitors:
Abbott; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; BD; bioMérieux SA; NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.; Telerad Tech; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Hologic Inc.; Illumina, Inc.; QIAGEN; BioGenex; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; BioNTech Diagnostics GmbH; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; are few of the major competitors currently present in the market.
For TOC or Buy Full Report, Visit: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cancer-diagnostics-market
Global cancer diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cancer diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Cancer Diagnostics Market
- By Technology
- Instrument Based
- Needle Biopsy
- Endoscopic Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Liquid Biopsy
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Standalone Positron Emission Tomography
- Hybrid Position Emission Tomography
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Flow Cytometry
- In-Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Tumor Biomarker Tests
- Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Tests
- CA-19 Radioimmunoassay Tests
- BRCA Tests
- ALK Tests
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Tests
- KRAS Mutation Tests
- HER2 Tests
- EGFR Mutation Tests
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Tests
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Tests
- By Application
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- By End-User
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cancer-diagnostics-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725